Sales Force Effectiveness Manager (based Jakarta)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading force in the pharmaceutical industry with offices in more than 140 countries. They are an organization which focuses on the mission of bringing together development and innovation to provide a better quality of life. As part of their growth they are looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to develop their field force team in providing improved service standards to the end-users.
Sales Force Effectiveness Manager (Jakarta)
The main responsibilities of this role involves optimizing the company’s performance through implementation and execution of company sales force effectiveness programs. Aside from that, the Manager will also be expected to develop a systematic approach to monitor, measure and track implementation of the sales and marketing projects, and build organization capability through recruiting, training and coaching of sales force as well as developing and monitoring the right reward and incentive system. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform analysis to identify key forces driving the effectiveness of the field force in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Oversee day to day operations of the sales force and ensuring the development of a high performing team to meet market demands
- To ensure quality of work operates under the compliance of the company’s strict rules and regulation
- Ability to perform effective market profiling, segmentation and targeting to ensure geographical and demographic strengths are rightly targeted by the field force teams.
- Evaluation of key parameters to determine optimal cost effectiveness with regards to sales force performance.
- The incumbent is expected to conduct coaching, training as well as assessment plans in line with the development needs as per business needs
- Oversee the preparation, implementation and launch of the ETMS system.
The Successful Applicant:
Based in Jakarta, the successful applicant will report to the Head of Sales of the organization. This is a great opportunity for the applicant to leverage on a globally reputable brand to grow and enhance the market.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years proven practical experience in the field force function.
- In-depth knowledge of the local pharmaceutical market, health care environment, customers and competitors.
- Strong knowledge and practice of analysis and the relevant system
- Very result driven with strong focus on industry customers.
- Strong knowledge of HR management practices for field force, including compensation and incentive planning.
- Good command of the English language with strong communication skills.
- Well groomed in selling skills as well as literacy in computer usage.
Attractive remuneration package.
Regional interaction with business units across Asia
PT AEON Credit Service Indonesia
PT. AEON Credit Service Indonesia is the subsidiary of AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd., a leading multinational finance company in Asian region, which provides financial services including but not limited to consumer finance, credit card, personal loan, insurance, and banking. The parent Company and its subsidiaries listed at respective stock exchange in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Malaysia. In Indonesia, we have started our operation since 2006, and currently we are providing consumer finance for electronic, home appliance, furniture, music instrument, computer, mobile phone, and many others. Currently we affiliated with more than 1500 merchants, including Giant, Carrefour, Lotte Mart, Electronic City, Best Denki, Yamaha Music Dealers, Erafone, Wallstreet Institute, Superhome and many others. We are expanding the operations both for existing and new businesses, and we would like to welcome leaders and young professionals to join our team to expand the company in following position:
Phone Verificator Jakarta (Code: 1305 - 026)
Jakarta Raya - South Jakarta
Handling verification process for credit applications
Checking and completing data for credit applications
Supporting judgement process for credit applications
Benefits: opportunity to be permanent worker status and clear career path
- Min. Diploma (preferably Bachelor) Degree in any field
- Min. 1 year experience in phone position (incoming / outgoing calls) in Banking Industry
- Preferably experience as Phone Verification
- Knowledge on credit processing will be advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good English (both oral & Written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in shifting schedule
Kindly send your CV and the recent photograph to:
PT. AEON CREDIT SERVICE INDONESIA
Plaza Kuningan (South Tower), 3A Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, Kav.C11-14
Please state "PHONE VERIFICATOR" in the subject of your application
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA JAKARTA" yang dapat kami sampaikan,semoga bermanfaat dalam membantu anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Jakarta dan sekitarnya untuk bulan Juni 2013.atas perhatiannya kami ucapkan terima kasih.